Cats blamed for inferno that ripped through family home and gutted neighbour’s house

Pet kittens have been blamed for sparking a fire that burned down a young familys home causing 250,000 of damage.

Fire investigators believe the tabby cats, Jesse and Dora, may have walked across a touch-sensitive hob in the kitchen – turning it on. The cats owners – Reina and Andrew Ainscough – were visiting relatives for New Year with their young twins when the blaze broke out at their home in Lowton, Greater Manchester.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: